Vane Pump Service
Rotary Vane pumps are another common pump we service. They work by utilizing individual plates called “Vanes” that are set into a rotor that rotate inside the internal cavity of the pump. As the vanes move they create different sized chambers which creates flow within the pump. Repairs to these pumps include
Our Step-By-Step Process for Vane Pump Repair Services
- Inspection of fluid reservoir and detection of possible contaminants
- Inspection and overhaul of vane system
- Relief Valve inspected, tested and replaced where needed
- Shaft and rotor inspection and repair
- Any worn mechanical assemblies replaced
- Bearing and oil seal replaced every time
- Pressure and Return Ports inspected and repaired
We’re Ready to Service and Repair All Your Hydraulics and Pneumatics
For hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance service and repair, we’re your one-stop shop. There’s no one else you need. We’ll do it right and fast at a price you can afford.
To find out how to get started, contact us online for a free quote, or you can call us at 877-249-1701. We’re ready to handle all your industrial needs.