Gearbox Repair and Maintenance Services
A gearbox is a device that when coupled to a motor is used to change the ratio of rotations of the shaft end that is connected to the driven equipment. This ratio change is useful to either speed up rotations while reducing torque or slow down increasing torque. Gearboxes are used in nearly every industrial field and are one of the most common types of repairs we see.
Industrial Gearbox Repair Services Include:
- Replacement of bearings
- Inspection, repair and replacement of sealing components such as gaskets, o-rings, and seals
- Inspection and replacement of faulty hardware such as screws, bolts, washers and other fasteners
- Gears Inspected for wear, backlash or broken teeth and repaired or replaced
- Oil Seals on shaft ends replaced
- Unit is operated at a known RPM and tested for proper ratio
Global Electronic Services Gearbox Repair and Maintenance
For industrial gearbox maintenance service and repair, Global Electronic Services is your one-stop shop. There’s no one else you need. Our industrial gearbox repair experts will do it right and fast at a price you can afford.
To find out how to get started, contact us online for a free quote, or you can call us at 877-249-1701.