Hydraulic Motors differ from hydraulic pumps in that instead of converting the mechanical energy into pressure and flow, they convert pressure and flow into mechanical energy. The motors are commonly used in applications where the power source is a hydraulic system and it is not viable, or cost effective for there to be electrical present. Hydraulic motors are useful in the fact they can handle extremely high loads for their size.
Repairs we perform on these devices:
- Replacement of Bearings
- Inspection, repair and replacement of sealing components such as gaskets, o-rings, and seals
- Inspection and replacement of faulty hardware such as screws, bolts, washers and other fasteners
- Gears Inspected for wear, backlash or broken teeth and repaired or replaced
- Oil Seals on shaft ends replaced
- Unit is operated at a known RPM and for proper torque and pressure requirements
We’re Here to Handle All Your Hydraulic and Pneumatic Needs.
For hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance service and repair, we’re your one-stop shop. There’s no one else you need. We’ll do it right and fast at a price you can afford.
To find out how to get started, contact us online for a free quote, or you can call us at 877-249-1701. We’re ready to handle all your hydraulic service needs.