Hydraulic Valve Repair and Maintenance Service
Hydraulic Valves are found in nearly every hydraulic system. In a hydraulic application a valve acts as a switch, determining where fluid must flow in order to operate other devices in the system such as hydraulic motors and actuators. We service all types of valves.
Hydraulic Valve Repairs:
- Inspection, repair and replacement of sealing components such as gaskets, o-rings, and seals
- Inspection and replacement of faulty hardware such as screws, bolts, washers and other fasteners
- Inspection and service of the spool
- Repair or replacements of faulty spring assemblies
- In the case or electromechanical or servo valves, on-board electronics (OBE) and inspected, tested and repaired as needed in our electronics lab
For hydraulic valve maintenance service or hydraulic control valve repair service, there’s only one company you need to know. Global Electronic Services is the proven expert in maintenance and repair of hydraulic valves and pumps, along with motors and general industrial electronics.
Our factory-trained and certified experts have experience with performing industrial hydraulic valve repair service on all major brands, like Rexroth, Norgren, Moog, Bosch, Abex and Fisher, Parker and more. We know hydraulic valves and pumps like we know electronics, and we apply the same standard of care to our industrial hydraulic valve repair service as we do to the electronics repair service we are so well-known for.
Fast and Efficient Hydraulic Valve Repair Service
One thing we understand at Global Electronic Services is that downtime is a killer. When your hydraulic valves aren’t working the way they should, it slows down your whole operation, and that’s something you can’t afford for very long.
That’s the reason we have a system in place to service your hydraulic valves in five days or less — two days or less for rush orders. We’ll get it done right and fast, so you’re back in business with minimal loss of productivity.
How Our Hydraulic Valve Maintenance Service and Repair Service Works
We start by completely disassembling your valve and thoroughly cleaning and inspecting it to discover what the problems are. Anything that is likely to fail and needs replacing, we’ll replace. Anything that’s broken and needs fixing, we’ll fix. We subject your valve to rigorous testing to make sure the valve you get back is one you can rely on. We then cement your confidence in that renewed valve with our 18-Month In-Service Warranty.
Hydraulic Valve Repair Step-By-Step
If you’ve ever wondered exactly how hydraulic valve repair is done, here are the steps we take. We like to think we’re a bit more efficient than other hydraulic maintenance companies when it comes to hydraulic control valve repair, something we’re quite proud of. Here’s how it works:
- Determine the Valve Type – When we repair your hydraulic valve problem, your valve comes to us for repair under the auspices of a master hydraulic valve mechanic with years or even decades of experience.When we receive your valve, the first thing we have to do is determine what kind of valve it is. A hydraulic valve is a very broad term, and we could be dealing with everything from a cam valve to a much more complex servo valve. We’re equipped to handle any type of hydraulic valve, but the type it is will play a factor in the approach we take to repairing your valve.
- Disassemble the Valve – Once we know what we’re dealing with, we take that valve apart. Our technicians look for any kind of defect, wear or other issues that could be responsible for the valve failure. We scrutinize all aspects of the valve carefully so that we can detect any possible problem, from a leaky O-ring to some kind of contamination affecting the spool.
- Test the Systems to Find the Source of the Problem – Once that’s done, it’s ready to go to electrical where we put it back together and start testing the systems electronically to locate the source of the problem.How long it takes to break down the valve will depend on the complexity of the valve, but we take as long as is required to systematically separate every piece of the valve that could potentially have a problem with it. We leave no stone unturned in determining the source of your valve problem.If everything looks good, we’ll try replacing the soft seals, which is the next likely source of the problem. We do this in a clean room or area to avoid contamination. You can be sure if there’s anything that moves or can be removed in the valve, we will take it apart and inspect it for wear or damage. We will replace the seals and anything else that needs replacing to make sure the valve meets OEM specifications. Contrary to popular belief, the spool, the core of your hydraulic valve, is often fine, which is why we encourage you to try hydraulic valve repair before replacing your valve. Most often, the issue is either something with the onboard electronics or a bad seal problem.
- Reassemble and Conduct Final Testing – Once we’ve located all the issues, replaced any necessary worn out parts or seals and tuned up the electronics, we’ll put it all back together and mount it onto our sophisticated testing equipment where we’ll verify that everything is operating according to OEM standards.
More on Reliable Hydraulic Valves Repair With Global Electronic Services
You can get online updates on the status of your repair while you’re waiting, and if you need to know more, just give us a call, anytime, day or night. A knowledgeable professional is always waiting on the other side of the line to talk to you about your hydraulic valve repair.
If you’re concerned about the cost of your hydraulic valve repair service, you can relax. We’ll tell you right away what you can expect your repair to cost, and that’s a number you can trust. We’ll also give you ten percent off any competitor’s price for the same repair. That’s our Global Price Guarantee.
We’re Ready to Service Your Hydraulic Valves, Pumps and Motors Right Away
If your business runs on hydraulics, you need a one-stop shop you can rely on for all your maintenance and repair needs. We’re ready to be that for you today. For a free quote on our hydraulic valve repair service, contact us online. If you prefer, you can also call us at 877-249-1701.