Printed Circuit Board
PCB Repair Service | Global Electronic Services
When it comes to repairing printed circuit boards, you want the work of experts. You want experienced technicians who have worked with printed circuit boards before and know exactly what you need to get them up and running again.
You invest a lot in your printed circuit boards, and you don’t want to have to pay for new ones every time one goes bad. Fortunately, thanks to Global Electronic Services, you don’t have to.
We Can Help With PCB Repair Service
Our combination of factory-trained, certified technicians and a carefully-refined repair process enable us to provide the best possible level of circuit board repair service. We thoroughly test and analyze your device using methods such as the Curve Tracer Signature Device, and we review the entire board, repairing failed components and replacing any components with high failure rates.
The result is printed circuit board repair service that is fast and efficient, getting your boards functioning as they need to be.
Electronic Board Repair Applications
Our electronic board repair is useful to an extensive variety of industries. Digital technology is becoming pervasive, and you can find printed circuit boards in almost every sector — not only in manufacturing plants but also for home and office applications.
Our electronic board repair has proved useful for:
- Home Applications: Smart home technology, HVAC systems, alarm systems and irrigation systems
- Office Applications: Networked computers, printers, telephones and other telecommunications devices, analytical equipment and security systems
- Laboratory Applications: Measurement devices and other analytical and testing equipment
Of course, industrial circuit board repair may also frequently be required for a variety of manufacturing factory products and applications, like specific drives and motors, various pumps or sensors, the HVAC system, the security system and measurement and control devices. Whatever your industry or printed circuit board needs may be, we can repair them. Our expert technicians have seen all types of printed circuit boards and have a firm understanding of the problems that commonly occur with them and how to fix those problems.
If you did not see your particular industry listed above and you’re not sure if your electronics are suitable for the type of printed circuit board repair we offer, you can rest assured they almost certainly are. Please give us a call and let us know what your repair needs are, and we’ll let you know how we can help you.
What Is Curve Tracer Signature Device?
One tool we may use to assess the needs of your printed circuit board is something called a curve tracer signature device. This is a device that is similar to a Source Measure Unit which measures voltage and current at the same time. Unlike the SMU, the curve tracer typically works by applying two synchronized stimulus signals to the test device. Feel free to contact us at Global Electronic Services for more information about curve tracer signature devices and how we may use them for your printed circuit board repair and testing.
Electronic Circuit Board Repair Services
There is a lot more than one thing that can go wrong with a circuit board, and if one or more of your boards go down, it may not be immediately obvious what the reason is. Fortunately, we have trained specialists who can not only recognize a great variety of printed circuit board problems, but who are experienced with solving each of these problems as well. We offer a wide range of SMT repair services to suit your needs. These services can include, but are not limited to:
- Gold Finger Repair– Gold fingers are features on the periphery of your printed circuit board that often are subject to solder splash during wave soldering. If your edge contacts are solder contaminated or otherwise damaged, your PCB will not work properly. Our repair technicians can repair or replace these contacts to restore quality PCB performance.
- BGA Pad Repair – Sometime during part removal or rough handling, your BGA pads may become damaged, which will prevent proper operation of your printed circuit board. We can repair or replace your pads or vias so that your PCB will operate like new. We can also add BGA pads if necessary.
- Through-Holes– Plated through-holes and eyelets are critical to the proper functioning of multi-layer boards. If you have damaged your through-holes either through rough handling of the printed circuit board or removing a through-hole device without taking the proper care, contact Global Electronic Services. We can replace your through-holes with ones that work properly.
- Failed Component Repair – We can test and identify all the components of the board to see if any of them are damaged or not working properly for any reason. Once we have located the faulty component, we can repair it, replace it, or adjust it on the board to make sure it is working correctly.
Whether your printed circuit board is suffering from corrosion, excess solder, physical impact damage, broken traces or any other common printed circuit board problem, we will identify the problem and fix it fast. And we don’t stop our inspection until we have identified and repaired every potentially likely problem with the board.
We don’t want to send you back a repaired PCB only for you to find you have a different problem with the board a month later. When you get your printed circuit board back, you can be confident it is completely fixed.
How We Are Leading the Way in Electronic Board Repair Service
Our highly-efficient process allows us to take many steps to ease our customers’ peace of mind. First, you won’t have to worry about waiting forever to get your printed circuit boards back. Thanks to our method and experience, we’re able to complete most of our PCB repairs within one and five days. We know a lot of downtime while your circuit boards are out of commission can mean lost productivity, which can cost you big. That’s why we endeavor to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
You also don’t have to worry about your boards once you get them back. That’s because we offer an industry-leading 18-Month In-Service Warranty, so once we’ve completed your repair, you know you have a piece of equipment you can rely on.
You also won’t have to worry about getting slammed with a big bill at the end. We provide an accurate estimate up front, so you know what to expect. We’ll also beat our best competitor’s price by ten percent, so you’ll know you’re getting the best deal.
Global Electronic Services Is Here for All Your Electronics Repair Needs
If you have any questions or concerns while we’re working on your printed circuit boards, just call us. We have a live 24/7 support line, so you’ll always be able to talk to a knowledgeable human being about your repair.
Contact Global Electronic Services for PCB Repair
If your printed circuit boards are down and you’re looking for the right way to get them going again, you’ve found it. Global Electronic Services stands ready to repair all your printed circuit boards fast. For a free quote, contact us online or just call us at 877-249-1701 to learn more.