Why Repair Industrial Electronics Instead of Replacing Them With New Ones?
Industrial electronics keep the business world moving. When they go down, the costs start adding up until you install a replacement or have them repaired — but which is the better option? If the clock is ticking and you need to decide, weigh the pros and cons to see which will deliver the highest value.
The Pros and Cons of Repairing Industrial Electronics
Downtime is detrimental for any business, but overspending on your solution only adds to the impact. Take a few moments to consider your options beforehand. You could wind up saving big on costs and getting your business back online faster:
- Waste: If you are looking for a “green” option, you should look into professional electronics repair. By purchasing new, you contribute to landfill and production waste and consume more raw materials. Repairing your electronics is a form of recycling and much more eco-friendly than the alternative.
- Speed: When you partner with a professional service provider to repair your industrial electronics, you can get your parts back and into your equipment in under a week. If you order a new component, you’ll have to wait for the manufacturing process to complete before your facility is up and running again.
- Dependability: Whenever you send electronics off for professional repair, you gain additional benefits like thorough cleaning, inspection and testing services. You will be confident that your components are in optimal condition, calibrated to specification and ready to provide you with dependable performance. And since you’ve already used them, you’ll know they fit your machines.
- Cost: In manufacturing and distribution, everything boils down to the bottom line. Purchasing new equipment takes planning and budgeting, but in most cases, electronics go down when you least expect it. Repairs offer a cost-effective solution, extending the lifespan of your electronics for a lower lifetime operating cost.
- Safety: Safety is always a top concern, and everything has a useful lifespan. Eventually, you will need to think about replacing entire systems to maintain the safest possible environment. If you are unsure which will be the smartest option for your company, schedule an on-site inspection with a technician and let them take a look.
Why You Should Repair Your Electronics Instead of Replacing Them
In most cases, professional electronics repair can restore your systems to same-as-new condition at a fraction of the cost. At Global Electronic Services, we have what it takes to deliver fast results. We provide industrial electronics repair services for over 60,000 manufacturers and distributors around the globe.
We know just how important it is that your systems are up and functioning as designed, and we’ll make sure they keep performing in peak condition. If anything stops working, we’ll pull out all the stops to have your components cleaned, inspected, tested and repaired within days.
Request a Quote for Industrial Electronics Repair
There are always unique factors to think about any time your equipment goes down. If your company’s electronics are faulting out and you are having trouble making a decision, send us a message and we’ll be happy to help you make the right call. We’ll explain our services and process, let you know how we can assist and provide you with a quick, thorough quote.