INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS BENCH TECHNICIAN
We are seeking a qualified Industrial Electronics Bench Technician who has hands-on experience Repairing Industrial Electronics Equipment down to the component level. Requires a solid understanding of Basic Electronics, also must be proficient using a computer.
A qualified candidate has experience repairing the following:
- AC & DC Drives, Inverters, VFD’s, Soft-starts, Spindle Drives, Servo Drives, etc
- HMI’s or Human Machine Interfaces such as: Touchscreens, Industrial PC’s, Monitors, Teach Pendants
- Industrial Power Supplies
- PLC’s, Controllers, Chart Recorders, Temperature Controls, Timers, etc
- Safety Equipment such as, Scanners, Lasers, Transmitters & Receivers, Photo Eyes, etc.
- Industrial Circuit Boards such as Power Boards, Mother Boards, Main Boards, Control Boards, etc.
Technicians will be required to perform repairs of units down to component level, practice good soldering/desoldering and troubleshooting skills, read schematics, use basic and specialized tools and test equipment such as: Oscilloscopes and Multi-meters to insure complete repairs. Must be able to evaluate the repair items and order the required parts & components needed for the repair.
Must be knowledgeable in the use of common components such as (Thru-hole and Surface Mount):
- Health insurance with employer paid credit
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company matched 401(k) eligible at 1 year
- Paid holidays