2019 Manufacturing Trade Shows
Manufacturing trade shows are critical to continued success in the manufacturing industry. New developments are happening in manufacturing at a rapid pace and will continue to do so in 2019. Manufacturing conferences allow you to find out what is happening at the cutting edge of your industry. What you learn at some of the 2019 manufacturing trade shows may dramatically affect your strategy in the coming year.
What follows is a list of some of the most important manufacturing trade shows in 2019 in the USA for you to consider adding to your schedule:
- IMTEX 2019 – International Forming Technology Exhibition, January 20-25, 2019 — Bangalore, India: Celebrating 50 years, this international exhibition in India features the latest trends in metal forming with more than 1000 exhibitors showing off their newest technological developments.
- Medical Design and Manufacturing (MD&M) West, February 5-7, 2019 — Anaheim, California: The largest three-day MedTech conference in North America, with 1500 state-of-the-art suppliers exhibiting.
- Manufacturing Matters! 2019, February 21, 2019 — Milwaukee, Wisconsin: February 21, 2019 — Milwaukee, Wisconsin: A one day HACCP Certification seminar. If you require HACCP certification in the Midwest, here is where to get it.
- HOUSTEX 2019, February 26-28, 2019 — Houston, Texas: Manufacturing education sessions, brand new technologies, quality speakers and more gather at the George R. Brown Convention Center for three days of immersion cutting-edge manufacturing.
- Lean and Six Sigma Conference, March 4-5, 2019 — Phoenix, Arizona: Many companies swear by the principles behind lean manufacturing and Six Sigma. If your company is trying to fit these principles into your culture, or you want to learn whether or not Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma are for you, this is the place to be.
- The Global ManuChem Strategies, March 17-19, 2019 — Berlin, Germany: A conference that brings together more than 150 of the German chemical industry’s most influential executives.
- The American Manufacturing Summit, March 26-27, 2019 — Chicago, Illinois: A leadership conference focusing on areas such as manufacturing profitability and innovation, collaborative business models and plant floor optimization.
- Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference and Expo, April 14-17, 2019 — Miami, Florida: A three-day event bringing you the latest trends and newest technologies in food engineering automation, safety and sustainability.
- CIMT – China International Machine Tool Show, April 15-20, 2019 — Beijing, China: Some of China’s best new machine technologies on display at the China International Exhibition Center.
- AeroDef Manufacturing Conference, April 29-May 2, 2019 — Long Beach, California: An SME-produced aerospace manufacturing and defense trade show featuring some of the most advanced technologies in the industry.
- 7th Annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference, May 2019 — Greensboro, North Carolina: A joining of some of the top aerospace manufacturers and suppliers to share the latest manufacturing and automation developments in the aerospace industry.
- SEMI Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conference (ASMC), May 6-9, 2019 — Saratoga Springs, New York: The leading technical conference for semiconductor solutions. If you work with semiconductors in your business, you won’t want to miss this one.
- EXPOMAFE, May 7-11, 2019 — São Paulo, Brazil: Featuring the latest manufacturing innovations in AI and automation and much more at the São Paulo Expo Center in Brazil.
- Manufacturing Trade Show and Conference, May 8, 2019 — San Antonio, Texas: Bringing together more than 500 industrial decision-making brains for you to pick to learn secrets for more efficient manufacturing in 2019.
- Manufacturing & Technology Conference & Expo, May 8-10, 2019 — Raleigh, North Carolina: An exclusive networking expo with real solutions and strategies for your biggest manufacturing challenges, including leadership issues, adapting to the digital world, recruiting solutions and more.
- EASTEC 2019, May 14-16, 2019 — West Springfield, Massachusetts: Over 10,000 attendees come from New England and beyond to share and observe the newest in advanced manufacturing solutions.
- Rapid + TCT, May 20-23, 2019 — Detroit, Michigan (and Rapid + TCT West, October 9-10, 2019 — Santa Clara, California): This conference teaches you all you need to know about 3D technologies moving into 2019 and beyond.
- International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing and Materials, May 29-31, 2019 — Beijing, China: A top-rated conference focusing on advanced manufacturing and materials research, including such bleeding-edge areas as nanotechnology, additive manufacturing and Industry 4.0.
- 15th Anniversary Manufacturing Leadership Summit, June 10-12, 2019 — Huntington Beach, California: Want to know how to lead your manufacturing team into the 4.0 universe? Start here.
- The Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference, June 10-14, 2019 — Erie, Pennsylvania: An annual forum on advanced manufacturing research from the Manufacturing Engineering Division of ASME.
- North American Manufacturing Research Conference, June 10-June 14, 2019 — Erie, Pennsylvania: The leading international forum on manufacturing research, featuring more than 800 manufacturers and researchers from all over the world.
- Manufacturing Expo 2019, June 19-22, 2019 — Bitec, Bangkok, Thailand: This expo features more than 80,000 manufacturing executives and technology suppliers of over 2000 different brands of manufacturing technologies exhibiting new market trends and innovations
- WESTEC 2019, September 24-26, 2019 — Long Beach, California: See some of the west coast’s most exceptional manufacturing innovations on display at the Long Beach Convention Center next fall.
- Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show, September 30-October 3, 2019 — Toronto, Ontario: If you only attend one technology conference in Canada, it has to be this one. It’s the national showplace for Canadian manufacturing technologies in areas such as automotive, metalworking, aerospace and more.
- SOUTH-TEC 2019, October 22-24, 2019 — Greenville, South Carolina: Educational presentations, cutting-edge exhibitions and a Manufacturing Playground are some of the highlights of this can’t miss Southern manufacturing conference.
- AME International Conference, November 4-7, 2019 — Chicago, Illinois: See thought leaders in multiple areas of manufacturing, from leadership to innovation and more, with round tables, panel discussions and other educational formats.
- FABTECH 2019, November 11-14, 2019 — Chicago, Illinois: Prepare for 2020 by attending this cutting-edge conference where industry leaders come together to see where we are and what we can expect in the near and far future when it comes to manufacturing trends and innovation, with highly-informative educational panels, state-of-the-art exhibits and more.